We remain committed to supporting the local communities that we operate in so we are moving to ‘contactless’ ways of selling and servicing vehicles. You will still be able to order a new or used vehicle, book your service and even organise a test drive.
Book A Service
If your vehicle requires servicing, please make an appointment beforehand. This helps to ensure that everyone stays safe.
Book A Test Drive
If you would like to test-drive any of our vehicles, please get in touch with our friendly sales team to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
Health & Safety Measures
While at Alert Level 2, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
These measures include:
- Digitally collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines, including the storage of that information in a centralised contact register.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation of all dealership and vehicle touch-points.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle.
- Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Clearly documented and distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to.
We will continually strive to make the vehicle purchasing and ownership experience easy for you, and to meet your motoring needs through our contactless servicing and test drive options.